Park Forest, IL—(ENEWSPF)—March 18, 2012. The Adult Learning Exchange (T.A.L.E.) announces its Spring 2012 Schedule. Five classes will be given on Fridays, March 30 through May 25 (no classes on April 13), at Governors State University, 1 University Parkway, University Park, IL.
Friday morning classes (10:00 a.m.- 12:00 a.m.) will be:
- “The Place of G-d in American Political Discourse” with facilitator Pastor Patrick Shebeck, and
- “Fall of Eagles” with facilitators Myras and Linda Osman.
Friday afternoon classes will be:
- “What Will Save Our Public Schools” with facilitators Walter Falk, Elaine MacKenzie and Chelsea Haring, PhD, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.,
- “Abraham Lincoln II,” facilitated by William Mitchell, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., and
- Film Series – “Foreign Affairs: Understanding Culture Through Film” facilitated by Suzanne Patterson, 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
T.A.L.E. is a partnership program of JCC Chicago and Governors State University. These programs are designed to provide an opportunity for adults in the greater South Suburban and Northwest Indiana region to find pleasure in intellectual challenges and the acquisition and sharing of knowledge.
To download a flyer, go to http://www.gojcc.org/downloads/tale-spring2012.pdf