OREGON–(ENEWSPF)–August 25, 2015. Passing a drug test for marijuana is an unfortunate reality for many Americans who get tested for new jobs or by their existing employer. Even with the legalization of medical and recreational marijuana in states throughout the country private companies are drug testing more than ever and marijuana is still number one on the list.
Most employers use 3rd party drug testing labs to perform drug tests. As the test taker you are provided an address and time to go to a scheduled drug test performed by a lab technician. In some cases the test is performed at your place of employment by a lab technician who is brought on-site to provide testing. Smaller employers buy test kits and self-administer the test. The most common form of drug test performed by drug testing labs is a urinalysis. Hair, Blood and even Saliva can also be tested for traces of marijuana by most testing labs.
Top Questions and Answers:
How long does marijuana stay in your system?
Studies suggest that Marijuana can be naturally cleansed out of your body through natural detoxification, diet and exercise in about 30 days as long as you are in good health and decent shape. We will give you a diet menu and cleanse plan later in this article. Remember, you have to abstain from using marijuana during this period completely.
In extreme cases however Marijuana can stay in your blood and urine for possibly up to 16 weeks depending on your toxin levels and body fat. If you weigh over 200 pounds or have a high body fat % it could take this long to be clean through natural cleansing, diet and exercise.
Marijuana can stay in your hair for 6-12 months but testing labs only test for the last 90 days worth of hair growth when testing your hair. Labs can’t test your head or body hair if your head hair is too short. These tests are getting more popular with higher paying jobs and bigger employers. If you know you have a hair drug test coming up click here.
What type of drug test am I getting?
The most common type of drug tests performed is a urinalysis which tests for the presence of marijuana in your urine. Urinalysis tests account for about 75% of drug tests; hair tests and blood tests make up for the other 24 % with about 1% of tests being saliva based.
How do I clean out my system of marijuana?
First…What NOT to do:
Marijuana CAN NOT be cleaned out of your system using ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS cranberry juice, goldenseal, niacin, bleach, vinegar, lot’s of water, surejell, ginger root tea, certa orcreatine pills.. These are mostly online myths and ineffective home remedies, most have never worked and have continued to spread online as false truths. None of the above mentioned methods pass modern day employment drug tests.
Here are some options:
1. Detox Naturally in 30 days
If you are in good health and in decent shape you can cleanse your body naturally in 4-6 weeks through proper diet and exercise. We have put together an easy diet and detox plan for you to follow below.
2. Detox in 3-6 Days with a safe natural detoxification product.
If you are like MOST people reading this article you probably have a test sooner than a month from now. There are solutions for cleansing your body rapidly by using detoxification products that drastically expedite your bodies’ natural cleansing process to clean the THC out of your system in about a week.
This works by flushing out your system with a daily regiment of herbal supplements combined with a healthy detox diet that permanently cleanses your blood and urine of any traces of toxins. Once you complete the program you can use a home drug test kit to know for sure you are clean.
3. Detox in 24 Hours by using a Same Day Cleanser to temporarily flush your system of toxins.
Uh oh! If you need to be clean for a test coming up in the next few days or sooner you can use a temporary cleanser to flush your body of toxins temporarily. This works by targeting the bladder and urinary tract to flush and eliminate toxin metabolites from those organs giving you an est. 6 hour window to give a sample when your urine is clean. Eventually toxin metabolites in the rest of your system will gradually make their way back into the bladder as your body naturally detoxes itself and re-introduces THC metabolites with THC into your urine. Same Day cleansing works as long as you get the right product…if you get the wrong product you will fail. We have worked with our sponsor PassYourTest.com to provide information and answers to your drug testing questions and they provide a great same day detox product. You can order over the phone or online and have a Same Day cleanser immediately shipped to you with overnight shipping available.
How to cleanse your body of Marijuana naturally?
This process takes an estimated 30 Days depending on your toxin levels, metabolism an overall health.
1. Drink Lots of Water. While hydrating the body is certainly one of the key ways to detox marijuana from your system, it is not a magic solution. Drinking lots of water keeps the body well hydrated and healthy which is one of the most important things to do when you are trying to get your body to use resources to detox and is especially important when you cleanse for marijuana naturally.
2. Get Your Exercise. Because marijuana is fat soluble and can be stored in the fat cells of your body, the more body fat you have the longer it’s going to take to detox. The best way to exercise is to use a combination of both weight lifting and cardio type training like swimming or running which will burn fat and help speed up the metabolism.
3. Eat Your Leafy Greens. Green vegetables like kale, broccoli, spinach, and chard are super high in vitamins and minerals like iron. These vegetables contain essential nutrients needed for boosting the body metabolism.
4. Drink Lemon Juice. Lemons contain very high levels of Vitamin C, which are a very important electrolyte and also a great way to detox THC naturally. It is best if you get your own fresh lemons from the grocery store as store bought juice will not have the same potency as fresh squeezed lemons.
5. Pass on Junk Food and Red Meat. Junk foods, fast food and bacon cheeseburgers (yumm!) are unhealthy in general but when it comes to detoxing marijuana they certainly don’t help. These types of food are high in sodium which causes water retention, and high in sugar and fat which slows the metabolism. Instead focus on highly nutritious foods like lean meats, fruits and vegetables.
6. Tea Time. There are several kinds of tea that are said to aid the body in detoxing for marijuana naturally. One of them is Dandelion tea because it helps the liver to eliminate toxins from the body. Green Tea is also a great way to give the body a boost because of the high levels of antioxidants and electrolytes it contains such as Vitamin-C. Any tea that contains a small amount of caffeine will boost your metabolism and burn excess fat.
8. Eat Lots of healthy Fiber. Many sources of healthy fiber can come in the form of grains, whole wheat that has not been enriched, and legumes which include peas, peanuts, lentils, soy, and beans. These provide healthy nutrients needed for healthy detoxing.
9. Abstain – Using marijuana during your cleanse will re-deposit THC into your body and make you dirty again. The natural cleansing process will effectively start from scratch after you re-introduce toxins into the body.
10. Test Yourself– Get a Home test kit at your local drug store or online to confirm you are clean.
You can order one online here: http://www.passyourtest.com/_thc.htm