Park Forest, IL—(ENEWSPF)—February 4, 2017. In celebration of Black History Month, the Park Forest Commission on Human Relations will present a stage play followed by a panel discussion on Saturday, February 25 at 2 p.m. at Freedom Hall, 410 Lakewood Boulevard in Park Forest.
The 65-minute stage play touches on stopping the violence and spreading peace, love, and community. The cast from the show will join panelists following the play to discuss solutions and to answer questions from the audience.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Park Forest Mayor John Ostenburg
- Park Forest Police Chief Pete Green
- Hazel Crest Police Chief Mitch Davis
- Park Forest Youth Commission Interim Chair Randall Whilte
- Writer/Producer Phoenix Tyler
- Historian Tammy Gibson
The event is free and open to the public. For additional information, call 708-283-5621.
You have used up your free articles for this month. To continue reading click here to login or subscribe.