Park Forest, IL–(ENEWSPF)–June 30, 2016. Park Forest – Chicago Heights School District 163 has announced registration for kindergarten and 6th grade returning students for the 2017-17 school year. Details are as follows:
- What: Kindergarten & 6th Grade Returning Student Walk-In Registration
- Where: 21st Century Media Center
- When: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays starting: July 12th – August 9th, 2016
Tuesdays – 9:00 am -12:00 pm
Wednesdays – 5:00 pm -7:00 pm
Thursdays – 1:00 pm -4:00 pm
Kindergarten and 6th grade returning students MUST bring their completed physical to the District office during WALK-IN registration days to receive access to online registration
- Kindergarten & 6th Grade Students will receive username and passwords upon approval of student physical and immunizations per District Nurse.
- Once approved, you can register online using your family username and password.
- Parent/Guardian Name:
Additional Registration Information
- Please keep this letter; it will serve as required proof of residency for returning students.
- If you do not have this letter you will need to provide 2 (two) proofs of residency at time of registration. (Address must match address in Skyward system).
- If you complete registration by August 9th 2016, you will receive a $10 discount. Fees may be paid with cash, money order/cashier’s check, credit/debit, (Visa, Master Card, and Discover). Personal Checks Are Not Accepted.
For questions or technical assistance, please contact the registration/tech support help line at 708-668-9468.
You have used up your free articles for this month. To continue reading click here to login or subscribe.