Chicago, IL—(ENEWSPF)–January 18, 2018
In preparation for the first of its kind conference on Cryptocurrency in Chicago on February 15, FinTank’s organizing Committee is inviting interested individuals to participate in Cryptocon 2018. This event includes over 45 recognized experts in the field of cryptocurrency.
In a press note, the committee said: “Over the past year, there has been an incredible focus on cryptocurrency. Some positive, some negative, and overall a lot of confusion. FinTank as a leading global FinTech hub is helping to bring understanding to what the cryptocurrency space is all about through its educational series. One major event that will help bring understanding through education is CryptoCon 2018″.
CryptoCon 2018 is a day-long event that will be held Thursday, February 15th at Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, 375 E. Chicago Avenue, Chicago Illinois. It is a collaborative effort put together by FinTank and Northwestern Pritzker School of Law. It will cover a wide range of topics related to cryptocurrency including focused morning breakout sessions:
- CryptoCon: An Introduction to Cryptocurrency Trading https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cryptocon-an-introduction-to-cryptocurrency-trading-tickets-41359605694?aff=es2
- A Legal Perspective on Cryptocurrency https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cryptocon-a-legal-perspective-on-cryptocurrency-tickets-41609121001?aff=es2
- How to Launch an ICO https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cryptocon-how-to-launch-an-ico-tickets-41628800864?aff=es2
- Accounting, Regulatory and Taxation issues related to Cryptocurrency https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cryptocon-accounting-for-cryptocurrencies-tickets-41628657435?aff=es2
- How to Use Derivatives to Trade Cryptocurrencies https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cryptocon-crypto-derivatives-tickets-41610166127?aff=es2
- How to Become a Bitcoin Miner https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cryptocon-the-state-of-cryptocurrency-mining-tickets-41597008773?aff=es2
The afternoon will bring together over 40 well-known individuals that will give their perspective on the cryptocurrency space. Some individuals that are participating include:
- John McGinnis — Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
- Jim Radecki — Cumberland/A DRW Company
- Peter Johnson — Jump Capital
- Kenny Estes — West Loop Ventures
- Rumi Morales — Global Leader in Financial Technology
- Ari Paul — Blocktower
- Keith Petersen — Barchart
- Mike Klena — Lykke – Switzerland
- Derek Urben — Coinigy
- Allan Stevo — Kraken
- David Drake — LDJ Capital NY
- Greg Grossman — DLA Pipper
- Alan Matthew — Tribal Ventures
- Jared Vegosen — DV Trading
- Brian Walls — Bridge Alternatives
- John Lothian — JJL
- Michael Nadel — Accenture
- Jack Bouroujdian — CNBC
- Jeff Roberts — Fortune Magazine
The press note said that “Our goal is not to take a stand, but to get you perspectives from the movers and shakers that are making things happen in the cryptocurrency space so you can make your stand.” More details and the opportunity to sign up for the sessions are at: http://bit.ly/2pShUuE
For more information on FINTANK-Northwestern University joint conference Cryptocon 2018 and to Sponsor any part of the event, please contact Kasi Paturi, (312) 226-6582 [email protected] or Tate Paglia [email protected].
You have used up your free articles for this month. To continue reading click here to login or subscribe.