OAK FOREST, IL –(ENEWSPF)–December 10, 2015. The Chicagoland Speakers Network would like to help area residents and professionals meet their self-improvement goals in 2016 through a Public Speaking Symposium. The Chicagoland Speakers Network has planned this half-day of educational workshops on various topics related to effective professional speaking at South Suburban College’s Oak Forest Center on Thursday, January 28, 2016, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Public speaking is a highly valued and sought-after communication skill in all industries. Some people thrive in front of an audience and for others, it can cause apprehension. If your skills need tweaking and your confidence needs boosting, the Chicagoland Speakers Network would like to help. The 3rd Annual Public Speaking Symposium topics include:
- Four Keys to Unlock Your Speaking Abilities, by Sabrina Schottenhamel.
- What NOT to WEAR and What NOT to DO When Speaking, by Lori Klinka and Felicia Houston.
- Before you Speak: Tips on Preparing for a Speech, by Mary Erlain.
- Feedback: How to Ask for It, How to Give It, and What To Do With It, by Colleen Klimczak.
- Panel Discussion Q & A, with the presenters.
Advanced registration is $39 through January 15th, or $49 from January 16th through the day of the Speaking Symposium.
To register or for more information, copy and paste this address to your browser: https://csn-pss2016.eventbrite.com or contact event coordinator Takeisha Gary at [email protected] The Oak Forest Center is located at 16333 S. Kilbourn, Oak Forest, Illinois.
You have used up your free articles for this month. To continue reading click here to login or subscribe.