Park Forest, IL-(ENEWSPF)- The Village of Park Forest reports on its Web site that Austin Tyler began water main installation along Waverly Street last Wednesday.
Mohawk Street, Suwanee Street, Minocqua Street (from Blackhawk to Marquette) will have water main installed in the near future, officials say.
“Residents will experience a short disruption of water service while the new main is connected to the existing system,” according to the statement.
“Main line installation is near completion along Chase Street, Homan Avenue, Hamlin Street, and Sherman Street. Testing and chlorination will be next at these locations,” the statement says.
These are all the streets scheduled in the current water main replacement project:
- Chase (Homan to Gettysburg)
- Homan (Indiana to Douglas)
- Hamlin (Homan to Illinois)
- Sherman (Douglas to Springfield)
- Thomas (Rockwell to Sandburg)
- Ash (complete road)
- Winslow (Westwood to Forest)
- Fir (Forest to Western)
- Waverly (Lakewood to Windsor)
- Waverly Ct.
- Suwanee (Miami to Blackhawk)
- Minocqua (Blackhawk to Shabbona)
- Mohawk (Miami to Shabbona)
- Seneca (Central Park to Shabbona)
- Seminole (Central Park to Shabbona)
- Central Park (Sauganash to Seminole)
- Sangamon Court
- Somonauk Court
- Oakwood (S. Orchard to Sauk Trail)
- Oswego (S. Orchard to Sauk Trail)
- S. Orchard (Blackhawk to Monee)
- Nauvoo (Niagara to Shabbona)
Residents should be aware that parking is not permitted on streets with JULIE/utility paint markings and flags.
For questions, contact Public Works at 708-503-7702.
You have used up your free articles for this month. To continue reading click here to login or subscribe.