Park Forest, IL-(ENEWSPF)- The Park Forest Youth Commission’s Third Annual Carnival returns May 19 through May 22 in DownTown Park Forest. The event is free to attend. Hours of operation are:
May 19 | General public from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
May 20 | Special needs only from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. | General public from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
May 21 | General public from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
May 22 | General public from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Volunteers needed. If you’d like to volunteer, a mandatory meeting will be held on Thursday, May 12, beginning at 6 p.m., at Park Forest’s Village Hall. Those wishing to volunteer for the carnival should bring the following to the meeting:
• Parent/Legal Guardian if under the age of 18.
• Any contact updates or additions (email, cell phone, address, etc.)
• Application for Volunteering if it has not been completed prior to meeting.
• List of available times and days available to volunteer
• School I.D card, Driver’s License and/or State I.D
• Willingness to work in volunteer role
You have used up your free articles for this month. To continue reading click here to login or subscribe.