Park Forest, IL–(ENEWSPF)– eNews Park Forest is pleased to welcome Celebration Ministries to our permanent listing of clubs and organizations. Celebration Ministries is a brand new ministry in Park Forest. It is a place where God’s love is Celebrated, people are Connected, Cared for and live out their Calling. What does all of that mean? Essentially we are striving to meet the needs of our community while keeping God at the forefront of all that we do.
So far, fall has been a wonderful time of brand new worship and small group opportunities.
- FamJam…Avariation of opportunities for God’s “kids” of all ages to learn, praiseand grow in wonderful ways. EverySunday evening from 6:15-7:45.
- GirlfriendsUnlimited…is an opportunity for women of all ages to join together once amonth in a large group setting and throughout the month in smallergroups. Check out the web addressbelow for additional information.
- C4Underground…So much more than a hang-out and so much more for teens in 7thgrade-11th grade. ComingSoon!
- Men’sFellowship…A small group for men that enjoy breakfast and conversation.
- GriefShare& DivorceCare are both designed to help those who have either lost aloved one or are experiencing the loss associated with a divorce.
- CoffeeHouse…The first Friday of the month from 7:30-9:30 is an awesome time tointroduce the “world” to your talents. Perhaps you play an instrument, sing a great tune, write/readpoetry…or enjoy a good cup of coffee. Join us and have a great time!
- YouthMusic/Dance…Every Wednesday from 4:15-5:15 youth of all ages gathertogether and further their skills in the areas of music and dance. They are taught and encouraged to becomeleaders in chapel breaks, kids club and even community events with theirwonderful skills.
- Coming onOctober 3rd…Couples Night…Dinner & Dancing. Want a night out with your honey? Here is your chance! The evening will cost $14/couple and $2additional if you require babysitting. There will be dinner and dancing that includes a ½ hour of groupinstruction followed by much more dancing.
In addition to all of the above Celebration Ministries is also the home of two child care facilities that have been caring for the community’s children for ten years! Little Angels Early Learning Center and Roots & Wings Before & After School Enrichment & Summer Camp.
More detailed information can be found on the web at Celebration4.org or please call us at 708-748-1995.