ALABAMA–(ENEWSPF)–January 31, 2017. The following are SPLC articles, statements and reports about several of President-elect Donald Trump’s choices for Cabinet posts and advisory positions.
Stephen Bannon: Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor
- White Nationalists Rejoice at Trump’s Appointment of Breitbart’s Stephen Bannon
- Stephen Bannon Must Go
Gen. Mike Flynn (Ret.): National Security Adviser, and Mike Pompeo: CIA director
Kris Kobach: Member, Transition Team
- Kris Kobach: Lawyer for America’s Nativist Movement
- When Mr. Kobach Comes to Town: Nativist Laws and the Communities They Damage
Tom Price: Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services
Andrew Puzder: Secretary, Department of Labor
Jeff Sessions: Attorney General
- Jeff Sessions: Champion of Anti-Muslim and Anti-Immigrant Extremists
- Statement of SPLC President Richard Cohen on the nomination of Senator Jeff Sessions for attorney general
Betsy DeVos: Education Secretary
Julie Kirchner: U.S. Customs and Border Protection
You have used up your free articles for this month. To continue reading click here to login or subscribe.