Park Forest, IL—(ENEWSPF)—March 20, 2016. Political satirist Tom Neilson will perform a home concert at 2 p.m. on Sunday, April 10 at the Waters Edge Condo, 3505 Lakeview Drive in Hazel Crest.
Tom provides a voice for those who believe in the power of folk music to effect change. His award-winning songs of humor and compassion have been performed in 21 countries on 5 continents. His lyrics are celebrated for their sophistication, political astuteness, & wit.
Tom’s awards include:
- 2016 IMA People’s Choice – Song of the Year for Social Action
- 2015 IMA Nomination for Song of the Year for Social Action
- 2012 IMA People’s Choice – Song of the Year for Social Action
- 2011 MASC Silver award
- 2009 Winner, Kerrville Folk Festival
- 2007 Winner, South Florida Folk Festival
- 2006 JPF song
There is a suggested donation of $10 – $20. Bring along snacks/drinks to share if you wish.
Space is limited. Send your check to:
Tom Neilson c/o Bartlett
66 Water Street
Park Forest, IL 60466
For additional information or questions, call 708-363-1188 or email Nana0801@att.net.
You have used up your free articles for this month. To continue reading click here to login or subscribe.